Digital pH Meter Online, pH Meter Online, Online pH Meter, Digital pH Meter, pH Meter Industrial use
Digital pH Meter Online, Online pH Meter, Panel Mounted, Industrial use heavy duty
This pH Meter works on Principle of Hydrogen Ion Concentration and Flow of these Ions
2 Point calibration provided in this Meter for calibration at 4.00 pH and 7.00 pH, Screw for calibration provided on front panel
Calibration Process : Digital pH Meter Online
- Clean the pH Sensor or probe gently by DM water
- Dip the pH Probe in Standard Solution of 7.00 pH
- Hence wait for 2 Minutes till reading stable
- Now Rotate the Screw of 7 calibration
- Hence Match the display value 7.00; +/- 0.05
- Pic the pH Sensor / pH Probe
- Wash in DM water gently
- Dip the pH probe / Sensor in 4.00 Standerd Solution
- Hence wait for 2 minutes till Reading stable
- Now Rotate the screw of 4.00 calibration
- Hence Match the Display Value 4.00; +/- 0.05
- Note : Hence its necessary to once repeat the above process to confirm that the calibration is perfect.
When the H+ ion concentration is more than 7.0 pH, the solution is acidic; Then H+ ion is less than 7.0 pH, Now the solution is alkaline. Low pH indicates high H+ ion concentration; High pH indicates low H+ concentration. Hence the pH scale inversely related to concentration of H+ in any given solution; and directly related to OH– ion concentration.
Types of pH Meters
Hence we supply a wide range of pH Meters. While use and application are different. We Introduce here 6 types of pH Meters; So please click on link given here 1 to 6; if you want to “Know More about” any product; and technical specifications. While “click here”; if you are interested to know more products in this range.
- Digital pH Meter : Online Panel Mounted with 2 point calibration.
- Online pH Meter 😕 with 0 to 10 volt analog output and 2 point calibration
- Digital pH Meter? : with 4-20 MA output and 2 point calibration
- Digital pH Meter? : with 485 Modbus protocol and 2 point calibration
- pH Meter Table Top : for Laboratory use?and 2 point calibration
- Sensor / Probe / Electrode for pH Meter / pH Controller
pH Meter Online
When acidic solution is rich in H+ ion concentration. Then pH probe dipped in an acidic solution, Here H+ ion moves close to the glass membrane of the sensitive glass bulb (external side of the bulb). Hence Similar reaction occurs inside the bulb, filled with buffer solution of neutral pH 7. This neutral buffer solution has constant number of Hydrogen ions. Now H+ ions present inside the bulb also moves close to glass membrane (internal side of the bulb). Hence this causes the difference in the concentration of hydrogen ion or degree of hydrogen ion activity across the membrane causing difference in the potential (voltage). While the hydrogen ion concentration inside the glass bulb is less than the outside solution (test solution), then the given solution is acidic and hence the pH is lower than 7.Digital pH Meter Online
While the Hydrogen ions concentration across the membrane similar then called as neutral pH and the pH is equal to 7. If the concentration of hydrogen ion of inside the bulb than outside solution then the given solution is alkaline and the pH is more than 7. Hence pH meter measure the potential difference at both the electrodes and calculate the pH as per the Nernst equation.
Join us as a Dealer & Distributor in your city India. Hence we also promise doorstep delivery of the products without any delays. To place an order; or send your inquiry or call now “8178668698”. Our experts would be glad to assist you.