Humidity Temperature Controller 4output
Heavy Duty Industrial use, warranty 1 year. Humidity Temperature Controller 4output
Technical Specification :
Range : 00 to 99 % RH ; 0 to 100 degree C
Resolution : 1 %
Tolerence : +/- 2% , 2 Degree
Output : 4 Relay potential free Output with Display
Calibration : Back side Screw provided
Input : Humidity Sensor , J-Type Thermocouple Sensor
Display : Seven Segment Bright LED Display
Operating Voltage : 220 Vac
Size : 96 * 96 * 110
Body : PP/ABS
Process Setting : Humidity Temperature Controller 4output
Set the Range of Temperature in the Controller; Higher Value and Lower Value. Hence The Sensor 1 will ON and OFF the Heater between The Range, While Relay 2 and Realy 3 to be Connected with Humidifier and Fan to maintain % RH.
Hence Specific humidity is the quantity or mass of water vapor in a unit mass of moist air; usually it expressed as grams of vapor per kilogram of air. While It indicates the actual amount of water vapor present per kg of mass of air. Hence For instance- if 1 kg air holds 10 grams of water vapor; the specific humidity will be 10 grams per kg of air or 10 g/kg. While The specific humidity of saturated air increases rapidly with increasing of temperature.
Relative Humidity | Humidity Temperature Controller 4output
While Relative humidity is the ratio of the absolute humidity at a given time to the maximum moisture-holding capacity; Hence Relative Humidity depends on current air temperature.
• For example, let the maximum vapor holding capacity of a certain volume of air be 100 kilograms of water. Suppose this volume of air is actually holding only 40 kilograms of water. then The relative humidity would be 40 kilograms out of 100 kilograms, or 40% because only 40% of the maximum vapor pressure or weight holding capacity is being used.
• The mixing ratio is defined as the ratio of the mass of water vapor in an air sample or parcel to the mass of dry air for the same parcel. • The mixing ratio is approximately equal to Specific humidity.
• As temperature decreases, the amount of water vapor needed to reach saturation also decreases.
Others Models in this category:
- Humidity Controller 2 SetPoint
- Digital Humidity Temperature Meter
- Humidity Temperature Controller 4output
- Humidity Sensor
- Digital Humidity Meter
Important Process and Terms
While The molecules move and vibrate so quickly that they escape into the atmosphere as molecules of water vapor. Hence Evaporation is a very important part of the water cycle. Humidity Temperature Controller 4output
• Sublimation: Sublimation is Indicates the total conversion between the solid and the gaseous phases of matter, with no intermediate liquid stage. It happens when ice or snow directly becomes vapor and water vapor directly becomes ice or snow. For example-sublimation is the process of snow and ice changing into water vapor in the air without first melting into water.