Flow Sensor 1/8 inch
Introduction : Flow Sensor 1/8 inch
Because Magnetic flow sensors works on the principle movement of rotor. while Rotor Rotates through magnetic field it provides voltage so consist flow of water generates magnetic field in the pipeline.
Hence 1/8 inch Water flow sensor are Manufactured from the plastic valve and body, a water rotor and a hall effect sensor – because water flows through the rotator and will change its speed with a different rate of flow and the Hall effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. So use laser cutters or CNC to measure if and how much water is flowing through the laser tube or CNC spindle for cooling.
Properties: Flow Sensor 1/8 inch
Moreover, It mainly consists of the plastic valve and main body a rotor assembly and a hall current sensor.
Because the flow sensor are mainly used for accurate flow measurement. And also used for speed measurement. Because it may be installed in the hot water inlet end for detecting water flow. Because water passes through the flow rotor assembly and the magnetic rotor will rotate and so the Speed of the rotor will change as the flow change.
But Hall current sensor Read the pulses and provide output corresponding pulse signal and so feedback sent to the controller.The controller will measure the flow and display and the value are in terms of flow speed and because total volume passed through the sensor.
About Sensor : Flow Sensor 1/8 inch
When water flow through any pipeline and if we want to measure how much quantity water has been passed through that line and also we want to know the speed of water then we have to install a water flow sensor between this pipeline. We have to connect 5VDC to 24VDC supply in which positive supply to be connect on red wire while negative supply to be connect on blue wire. because water flow sensor gives us its rotation in terms of pulses these pulses may be count by a digital meter and after a proportional conversion and conclusion it may convert into volume in terms of liter. Because we have counting of pulse while we compare these pulse with time in minutes or hours and we may convert the speed of that waterflow through the pipeline.
Others Models in this category:
main features are : Flow Sensor 1/8 inch
- Light-weight, small size, easy to install.
- Inlaid with stainless steel impeller shaft, durable wearable.
- The seal ring with the upper and lower force structure never leaks.
- Non-violent shock and chemical erosion.
- Non-throwing or hitting.
- Mounted vertically, should not exceed 5 degrees inclination.
- The temperature of the medium should not exceed 120 ℃.Technical Specifications :
- Working Voltage: 5 VDC to 24 VDC
- Maximum Working Current: 15 mA @ 5V DC
- Flow Rate Range: 0.3~6L/min
- Connection: 6mm (external diameter)
- Inlet Water Pipe Diameter: 2.5-4mm
- Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
- Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃
- Operating Humidity: 35%-90%RH
- Water Pressure: ≤2.0MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25 to + 80℃
- Storage Humidity: 25%-98%RH
- we should connect the sensor with a digital flow controller as given below:
- Red: Positive(+)/Yellow: Signal output/Black: Negative(-)