Dosing Pump Controller by Sensor
Sensor Operated Dosing System, here dosing starts while the sensor is on or as soon sensor pulse received Dosing Starts for a set time or quantity in ML.Dosing Pump Controller by Sensor
Range: 000 to 999 ML.
Resolution : 1.2 ML
Tolerence : +/- 3 ML
Output : Discharge of chemical
Calibration : Front Panel speed control knobe
Display : Seven Segment Bright LED Display
Operating Voltage : 220 Vac
Size : 96 * 96 * 110
Body : PP/ABS
Others Models in this category:Dosing Pump Controller by Sensor
Passivation Dosing Controller:
Passivation Dosing Controller,
it controls the full process of Passivation,
1. we set here 1st Timer as dip time in seconds
2. Buzzer time it works for hooter alarm after dip time is over
3. Dozing quantity in ML, we set required dosing quantity in ML to be dose
4. Repeat cycle we set it as recycle count to repeat the dosing process again.
2. KWAH Dosing Controller:
- set the Amp-Hour at which chemical to be dose
2. Set quantity in ML to be dose
3. connect the Shunt ends or Bus- bar potential difference to the meter as input
4. check Ampear load flow through bus-bar, and feed the value in Controller to calibrate cross-check by the controller
KWAH Dosing Controller.
3. Dosing Pump 10 LPH:
OPERATION;Dosing Pump 10 LPH
Dosing pump for chemical capacity 10 Liter per hour
A dosing pump picks a measured amount of liquid into its tank or Bucket and injects the chemical into a tank or pipe that contains the fluid that is being dosed. It’s powered by an electric motor or an air actuator and has a controller that turns the pump on and off continuously at a time interval and manages the flow rate.